Dasatinib discontinuation for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia-Chronic Phase with One Year Complete Molecular Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DADI
- 25 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the results presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 25 Jun 2017 Final results assessing overall treatment-free remission after discontinuing dasatinib, with 3 years of follow-up, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.