A Phase III, Randomized, Active-comparator Controlled and a Long-term Clinical Trial to Study the Safety of MK-0954A (L100/H12.5 mg) in Japanese Patients With Essential Hypertension Uncontrolled With MK-954H (L50/H12.5 mg) [PREMINENT].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.