An Open Label, Randomized, Phase II Trial of Abraxane (Paclitaxel Albumin-Bound Particles for Injectable Suspension), With or Without Tigatuzumab (a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody Targeting Death Receptor 5) in Patients With Metastatic, Triple Negative (ER, PR, and HER-2 Negative) Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tigatuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 29 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History