Fluticasone Propionate, Azithromycin, and Montelukast Sodium in Treating Patients With Bronchiolitis Obliterans Who Previously Underwent Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Montelukast (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bronchiolitis obliterans
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAM for BOS
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 42 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.