Randomized, Open Label, Multi-Center Study Comparing Cabazitaxel at 25 mg/m^2 and at 20 mg/m^2 in Combination With Prednisone Every 3 Weeks to Docetaxel in Combination With Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Not Pretreated With Chemotherapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIRSTANA
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 11 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Jun 2018 to 31 Jan 2019.
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 29 Jun 2018.
- 28 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met (Overall Survival (OS)), according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History