A Multicenter Trial Investigating the Duration of Adjuvant Therapy(3 vs. 6 Months) With the FOLFOX 4 or XELOX Regimen for Patients With High Risk Stage II or Stage III Colon Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Colon cancer; Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORG-IDEA
- 20 Jan 2018 Results of a study assessing noninferiority of 3 month of oxaliplatin/fluoropyrimidines based adjuvant chemotherapy to the 6 month therapy presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 22 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.