Efficacy of Simplification to Atazanavir/Ritonavir + Lamivudine as Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Viral Suppression. Randomized, Open-label 96 Weeks Non-inferiority Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALT
- 11 Jun 2018 Results of sub-study published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 13 Sep 2016 Non-inferiority, 96 weeks follow-up analysis (n=286) published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 25 Feb 2016 Results of sub-study of 96 weeks (n=92) presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History