Depression, Estrogen Replacement, and Cardiovascular Health in the Perimenopause.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol (Primary) ; Progesterone
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Depression; Depressive disorders; Menopausal syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PERT
- 10 Jan 2018 Primary endpoint (Change in Depressive Symptoms as Indicated by The Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D)) has been met, according to Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry Journal.
- 10 Jan 2018 Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated