An Intra-patient Placebo-controlled, Phase I Clinical Study, to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Intradermal IMM-101 (Heat-killed Mycobacterium Obuense) in Adult Melanoma Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 101 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immodulon Therapeutics
- 05 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to recruiting, based on the ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01559818.
- 10 Mar 2011 New trial record