A Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study of Sativex Oromucosal Spray (Sativex®; Nabiximols) as Adjunctive Therapy in Relieving Uncontrolled Persistent Chronic Pain in Patients With Advanced Cancer, Who Experience Inadequate Analgesia During Optimized Chronic Opioid Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Oct 2015 Results published in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met (assessment of pain using a 0-to-10 Numeric Rating Scale) according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History