A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study to Compare Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of the TAK-491 and Chlorthalidone Fixed-Dose Combination Versus Olmesartan Medoxomil and Hydrochlorothiazide Fixed-Dose Combination in Hypertensive Subjects With Moderate Renal Impairment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Global Research and Development Center
- 04 Mar 2018 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich)
- 04 Mar 2018 Results assessing long term efficacy and tolerability published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich)
- 05 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 154 to 350 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.