A Phase 2B, randomized study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Pegylated Interferon Lambda (BMS-914143) administered with Ribavirin plus a single direct antiviral agent (BMS-790052 or BMS-650032) versus Pegasys administered with Ribavirin (Part A) and of Pegylated Interferon Lambda (BMS-914143) administered with or without Ribavirin plus 2 direct antiviral agents (BMS 790052 and BMS-650032) (Part B) in chronic hepatitis C genotype-1 treatment naive subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms D-LITE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History