A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept in Subjects With Moderately Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Despite DMARD Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary) ; Hydroxychloroquine; Leflunomide; Methotrexate; Minocycline; Sulfasalazine
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.