A PHASE 3B, RANDOMIZED, OPEN-LABEL, MULTI-CENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF MAINTENANCE THERAPY WITH VALRUBICIN VERSUS NO MAINTENANCE, IN SUBJECTS TREATED WITH VALRUBICIN INDUCTION FOR CARCINOMA IN SITU (CIS) OF THE BLADDER.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valrubicin (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jan 2012.
- 14 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.