A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of the Safety and Efficacy of RGN-352 in Subjects With an Acute ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) After Occlusion of the Proximal Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Thymosin-beta-4 (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.