A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Assessment of the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Single Doses of Flufirvitide-3 Nasal Spray in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Flufirvitide-3 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date Jan 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.