A Randomized Phase II Study of Hepatic Arterial Infusion With Intravenous Irinotecan, 5FU and Leucovorin With or Without Panitumumab, in Patients With Wild Type KRAS Who Have Resected Hepatic Metastases From Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Floxuridine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 03 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated