BRIEF: Bendamustine and Rituximab In Elderly Follicular: A Multicentric Phase II Study Evaluating the Benefit of a Short Induction Treatment by Bendamustine and Rituximab Followed by Maintenance Therapy With Rituximab In Elderly (greater than or equal to 60 Years Old) Patients With Untreated Follicular Lymphoma, Patients with an Intermediate or High FLIPI Score.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIEF
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2011 New trial record