A 24-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GSK573719/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and the Individual Components Delivered Once-Daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 May 2018 Results of pooled, post hoc intention-to-treat analysis assessing the impact of prior and concurrent medication on exacerbation risk with long-acting bronchodilators in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease using data from two large 6-month placebo-controlled trials (NCT01313637 [n=1489], NCT01313650 [n=1532]), presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 07 Jul 2014 According to a GlaxoSmithKline media release, Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) has approved Anoro-Ellipta (umeclidinium/vilanterol) for the relief of various symptoms due to airway obstruction with COPD.
- 23 Apr 2014 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History