A 4-week Multicentre, Randomized, Open Label, Parallel Group, Active Control Phase IV Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Oxycodone/Naloxone in Comparison With Oxycontin in Korean Patients With Cancer Pain(TOP)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOP
- Sponsors Mundipharma International
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 170 to 128 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.