A 12-Week Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Flexible-Dose Trial of Pristiq (Desvenlafaxine) Extended-Release Tablets in Generalized Social Anxiety Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Social phobia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.