Non-randomized Phase-IV-study to Investigate the Efficacy of FOLFIRI in Combination With Cetuximab in the First-line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Including a Regular Dermal Prophylaxis to Prevent Acneiforme Follicular Exanthema.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DERMATUX
- 23 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 17 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.