Phase I/II trial of T cell therapy [OvaSave; TxCell] in patients with Crohn's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Regulatory T lymphocyte cell therapy-OvaSave (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATS-1
- 26 May 2016 Novel mechanism of action data will be presented at the International Society for Cell Therapy (ISCT) 2016 Annual Meeting, as per TxCell media release.
- 25 Oct 2012 Results from the 1-year extension trial were presented at the 20th United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW 2012) in October 2012.
- 21 Feb 2012 Results were presented at the 7th European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History