A phase IIb, multicentre, randomised, double-blinded (DB), placebo-controlled, single-dose and parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and the safety of Ovasave (ovalbumin-specific autologous Treg cells (Ova-Treg)) in patients with active refractory Crohn's Disease (Crohn's And Treg Study: CATS29)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regulatory T lymphocyte cell therapy-OvaSave (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATS29
- Sponsors TxCell
- 24 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 24 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 13 Nov 2016 This trial was prematurely ended in Italy.