Phase I Trial of AZD8055, An Oral MTOR Kinase Inhibitor, for Adults With Recurrent Gliomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8055 (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2012 Actual patient number changed from 4 to 22, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.