A Phase 3, Open-Label, Non-comparative Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of ASP1941 in Combination With Nateglinide in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control With Nateglinide Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Nateglinide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.