A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of BI 836845 Administered Intravenously Once Every Three Weeks in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours During Escalation and Weekly in Selected Tumour Types During Expansion, With Repeated Administrations in Patients Showing Clinical Benefit
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Xentuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.