A Phase Ib Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Dose-escalating Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Efficacy of Repeated Subcutaneous Injections of MT203 in Patients With Mild to Moderate Rheumatoid Arthritis on Treatment With Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Namilumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRIORA
- Sponsors Takeda
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Aug 2015 The number of treatment arms have been changed from 2 to 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results (safety and tolerability) presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.