A Phase I, Non-Randomized, Open Label Study to Determine the Effetc of Ketoconazole on the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Oral Dose of Regorafenib (BAY73-4506) in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 25 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2011 New trial record