A Phase II Study of Erlotinib monotherapy for patients with non-small cell lung cancer without EGFR mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (Disease control rate) has not been met, according to abstract presented at ASCO 2015.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to abstract presented at ASCO 2015.