Phase II trial to evaluate the potential molecular profile of biliary tract cancer and also examine the clinical benefit and safety of panitumumab, cisplatin and gemcitabine in the treatment of biliary tract cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Panitumumab
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACTIC
- 03 Jul 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 17 Feb 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 25 Mar 2011 New trial record