A Phase I/II Investigation of the Effect of Vorinostat (VOR) on HIV RNA Expression in the Resting CD4+ T Cells of HIV-Infected Patients Receiving Stable Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Oct 2012 The dosage of vorinostat changed from 200-600 mg given at different weeks to 400mg given as single dose, paired dose and multiple dose given at different visits, according to ClinicalTrials.gov