Hyper-CVAD With Liposomal Vincristine (Hyper-CMAD) in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vincristine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dasatinib; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Imatinib; Mesna; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone sodium succinate; Pegfilgrastim; Rituximab
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.