A Phase IIa Study of Neoadjuvant JX-594 (Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Vaccinia Virus Plus GM-CSF) Administered by Intravenous Infusion or Intratumoral Injection Followed by Surgical Resection in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Tumors Within the Liver.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Oct 2013, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.