First-in-Patient Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability and to Explore the Potential Therapeutic Efficacy of a Novel Glutamate Modulator as Monotherapy and as Add-On Therapy in Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADX 71149 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 05 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 May 2013 Data has been presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatry Association, according to an Addex Therapeutics media release.
- 05 Nov 2012 Results from the double-blind component o the trial (part B) have been reported in an Addex Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History