A Phase I, 2-panel, Open-label, Randomized, Crossover Trial in Healthy Subjects to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Interaction Between TMC435 and CYP3A Inhibitors, Erythromycin and Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir; Erythromycin; Ritonavir; Simeprevir
- Indications Bacterial infections; Hepatitis C; HIV infections; Infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 31 Oct 2011 Actual end date Aug 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2011 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.