A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-blind Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Repevax and rLP2086 Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly in Healthy Subjects Aged greater than or equal to 11 to less than 19 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary) ; DTaP poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal group B infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B (MenB) in individuals 10 years of age and older. Results from this study supported the approval.
- 12 May 2014 According to the Pfizer media release, the trial results were presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Society for paediatric Infectious Disease (EPID 2014).
- 09 May 2014 Results of this trial were presented at European Society for paediatric Infectious Disease (EPID 2014).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History