Safety and efficacy of ORM-12741 on cognitive and behavioural symptoms in patients with Alzheimer's disease: A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicentre study of 12 weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs ORM 12741 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPO
- Sponsors Orion; Orion Pharma
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 21st World Congress of Neurology.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History