Effect of Roflumilast on Exacerbation Rate in Patients With COPD Treated With Fixed Combinations of LABA and ICS. A 52-week, Randomised Double-blind Trial With Roflumilast 500 microg Versus Placebo The REACT Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Roflumilast (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACT
- Sponsors Takeda; Takeda Pharma
- 15 May 2018 Pooled analysis results from REACT and RE2SPOND studies (n=4287) were published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled analysis from REACT and RE2SPOND studies evaluating the efficacy of roflumilast in the overall population and in patients with a history of COPD-related hospitalization presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 16 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.