A Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Four-arm, Multicenter, Dose-finding Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Three Dose Levels of AVP-923 (Dextromethorphan/Quinidine) in the Treatment of Central Neuropathic Pain in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Central pain; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIME
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Top-line results are expected in the fourth quarter of 2013, according to an Avanir Pharmaceuticals media release.