Phase I, Dose Finding Trial of the Combination of Panobinostat and Stereotactic Radiation in the Treatment of Brain Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Glioma; Meningioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as Arm A reached goal and Arm B due to poor accrual.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2014 Results presented at the 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History