An Open-label, Randomized, Uncontrolled, Preliminary Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of KH902 Following Multiple Intravetreal Injection in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conbercept (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Frontier-1
- 13 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial centres and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.