An Open-label, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Buprenorphine Transdermal System (BTDS) in Children From 7 to 16 Years of Age, Inclusive, Who Require Continuous Opioid Analgesia for Moderate to Severe Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buprenorphine (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 20 May 2017 Results presented at the 36th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society
- 23 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.