A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Fixed-Dose Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of STX209 (Arbaclofen) Administered for the Treatment of Social Function in Children With Fragile X Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen (Primary)
- Indications Social isolation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Harbor-C
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.