Evaluation of the clinical remission and its sustainment after discontinuation of infliximab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis who receive "programmed" treatment in randomized controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RRRR
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 450 as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan (Parent trial: UMIN000005113)
- 05 Apr 2011 New trial record
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to UMIN.