A Phase 2 Multi-centre, Parallel Group, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PEP005 (Ingenol Mebutate) Gel, 0.05%, When Administered for up to Three Consecutive Days to a Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma (sBCC) on the Trunk or Extremities
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peplin
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.