A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind and Placebo Controlled Study of Once Daily BI 201335, 240 mg for 12 or 24 Weeks in Combination With Pegylated interferon-a (PegIFNa) and Ribavirin (RBV) in Patients With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Who Failed a Prior PegIFN/RBV Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STARTVerso-3
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Nov 2013 Faldaprevir has been granted accelerated assessment from the EMA; the MAA submission was based on a comprehensive clinical development programme with a particular focus on the phase III STARTVerso data.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History