A Randomized Multicenter Study Comparing Pixantrone + Rituximab With Gemcitabine + Rituximab in Patients With Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Who Have Relapsed After Therapy With CHOP-R or an Equivalent Regimen and Are Ineligible for Stem Cell Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pixantrone (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIX-R
- Sponsors Cell Therapeutics; CTI BioPharma
- 11 Jul 2018 Argentina,Brazil, Canada, Scotland were the planned location.
- 09 Jul 2018 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Progression Free Survival (PFS)), according to a CTI BioPharma media release.
- 03 May 2018 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, top-line results from this trial are event-driven and are expected in the third quarter of 2018.