Pilot Study of Redirected Autologous T-cells Engineered to Contain Anti-CD19 Attached to TCR and 4-1BB Signaling Domains in Patient With Chemotherapy Resistant or Refractory CD19+ Leukemia and Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of this and other trials (NCT01747486 and NCT01626495) published in the Blood
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing cellular kinetics of chimeric antigen receptor T cells (CTL019) from this and other two studies presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History