A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Period Cross-Over Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia in Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neurocrine Biosciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Abnormal-Involuntary-Movement-Scale' has not been met when data from all study sites are included.
- 05 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (37) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History